Our employment law partners have more than 20 years of experience with Dutch employment law. It is their second nature to advise on all kinds of employment matters taking all aspects into account.
Our clients mainly consists of employers. However we also frequently act for employees, in particular managing directors and members of higher management. We also are a sparring partner for HR departments and management boards. All lawyers at Milestone are fluent in English.
Clearly we are well aware and continue to be fully updated on all aspects and developments with respect to Dutch employment law. We frequently attend university courses and teach and give work-shops on various employment law subjects. We also share relevant developments and changes with our clients. Milestone Advocaten keeps a close eye on these developments and puts them in the correct legal context for you. In addition, we write blogs relevant to practice, for example about a current ruling or a change in the law, which we publish on our website. By anticipating ahead of new legislation and employment case law, we can help you avoid legal issues.
We often advise on issues such as:
- individual and collective dismissals
- statutory management aspects
- anti-competition clauses
- mergers, acquisitions and outsourcing
- cross border employment issues (such as expats and secondment)
- employee consultation and works council issues
- ill and disabled employees
- collective labour agreements
- (harmonisation of) employment conditions
- pension issues