Lawyer Partner – Corporate Law
Frits, corporate law advisor since 1995 and lawyer since 2000, is a specialist in corporate and commercial law with almost 25 years of experience.He previously worked at CMS, PwC (Legal Services) and Vlaskamp Advocaten. The latter firm merged with Milestone Advocaten in 2019. Frits’ specialisms include assisting with acquisitions, partnerships, restructuring of organisations and advising on commercial contracts.
Corporate law expertise
- Acquisitions and advice on forms of cooperation and restructuring of organisations
- Participations; venture capital (non-listed companies), advising investors and management
- Corporate law
- Commercial contracts including franchise, agency and distribution agreements
- Financing and security
- 2019 – present Milestone Advocaten
- 2006 – 2019 Vlaskamp Advocaten
- 2000 – 2005 CMS Derks Star Busmann
- 1995 – 2000 PricewaterhouseCoopers, Legal Services, legal counsel corporate law practice area
Professional activities, memberships and training courses
- Vocational training Dutch Association of Corporate Law Advisers/In-house Counsel (NEVOA)
- Former (alternate) board member of Representatives of the Utrecht Bar Association
- Former board member (secretary) of the Dutch Corporate Finance Association
Frits has registered the following (principal) legal practice area in the Netherlands Bar’s register of legal practice areas (rechtsgebiedenregister): corporate & commercial law.
Based on this registration, he is required to obtain ten training credits per calendar year in the registered principal legal practice area in accordance with the standards set by the Netherlands Bar.